PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SEFA TRANS has developed a comprehensive program for the protection of personal data, in order to fully ensure the protection of customers, employees, partners and other stakeholders.
The active and dynamic participation of all SEFA TRANS employees in the personal data protection program ensures the regular performance of the program, as well as the continuous improvement of the level of personal data protection held by the company.
How is my data protected?
SEFA TRANS complies with all relevant legal, regulatory and contractual requirements of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – GBER) regarding the storage and processing of personal data.
So the data:
- They are processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner.
- They are collected exclusively for specific and legal purposes
- They are sufficient, related to the purpose for which we collect them and limited to what is necessary.
- They are verified.
- They are kept exclusively within the specified time frame and no longer.
- They are processed in such a way as to ensure the necessary safety of customers, employees and other stakeholders.
What are my rights?
The right of access
You can at any time be informed by us about your personal data we hold, and have access to it.
The right to data correction
You have the opportunity to contact us to correct the data that is inaccurate.
The “right to be forgotten”
Unless we are required by law to maintain the data relating to you, you may request that we delete it.
The right to data portability
You can ask us to transfer your data to another body.
The right to object and to restrict processing
In case you disagree with the way we process your personal data you can request the interruption or restriction of the processing.
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time.